Lightning-Fast Profits With Adani Trans: 11,968% Returns In 7 Years
If you had invested ₹1 lakh in Adani Transmission in August 2015, then you could have had ₹1.19 crores today! It is a multibagger that yielded massive returns of 11,968%. Here’s a quick peek into the company.
⚡ Stock Name: Adani Transmission Limited
⚡ NSE: $ADANITRANS
💡 The Beginning
Adani Transmission Ltd. belongs to the Adani Group and focuses on establishing, commissioning, installing, operating and maintaining electric power transmission infrastructure. It is one of India’s major private power transmission businesses, operating in almost every area of the country:
▪️ Numerous high-voltage ac transmission lines and substations are owned and operated by Adani Trans.
▪️ Adani Energy Mumbai Limited (AEML), a subsidiary and distribution arm of the company, is the largest private sector power distribution utility in India, providing electricity to more than 30 lakh clients in Mumbai.
▪️ The company’s transmission network spans twelve other Indian states, with 27 transmission lines in both operating and under-construction projects.
💡 Key Milestones:
• Operates and maintains India’s first private HVDC (high-voltage, direct current) system, one of the very few private utilities in the world.
• Constructed one of the longest intrastate transmission lines in India, measuring 897 Circuit Km, in December 2021.
• Would have a CAPEX of approx ₹2600 crore for all of its new projects.
• Acquired $2.3 billion from the global debt market. Bond sales helped the company’s subsidiary Adani Electricity Mumbai Ltd (AEML) raise $300 million.
• One of Asia’s largest revolving project finance agreements, in which the company secured $700 million, was completed in October 2021.
• The four transmission projects in Gujarat and Maharashtra will be paid for by the revolving facility.
• Strengthened access to capital and a strong long-term commitment by selling a 25.1% share in Adani Electricity Mumbai Ltd. for ₹3200 Cr to renowned investor Qatar Investment Authority.
• Primarily aims to address the vast potential in India’s transmission sector and has set an ambitious target of setting up 20,000 circuit km of transmission lines by the end of 2022.
• On August 1, 2015, the shares of the company were trading at ₹28.95, while they were priced at ₹3493.95 as of August 11, 2022.